1) Can you grind my beans for me?
Yes, of course we'll grind them to your preferred brewing method!
2) Should I store my coffee in the fridge/freezer?
Cohort coffee beans are best stored in a sealed bag or container (especially our Cohort Airscape containers) in a dry, cool spot (not the fridge or freezer).
3) How long will the coffee stay fresh for?
Cohort coffee beans will stay fresh for 4-6 months in the coffee bag when unopened or in an airscape container. Once opened we find that the beans should be used within 4 weeks. You spould always store your beans in a cool, dry place (not the fridge or freezer).
4) How many coffees will one bag 250g bag make?
It depends on the coffee machine you have, but you can expect approximately 11-13 cups of cofee from a 250g bag and aprox 50 cups from a 1 kg bag.
5) Which coffee is right for me?
Great question. Head over to our quiz and choose the brew that's right for you!
6) Are your beans are ethically and sustainably sourced?
Cohort coffee beans are ethically and sustainably sourced.
7) Is your packaging environmentally friendly?
We are proud to source environmentally friendly materials for all of our packaging. Our bags are 100% recyclable with no pesky foil-lining or plastic resealable strips. Just place our coffee bags with your other soft plastics for recycling.
8) How can I get in touch with your support team?
Our team are on hand to help with any questions. Get in touch at email@example.com or speak with an expert on our live chat, available online by hitting the "CHAT" button in the bottom right hand corner of our website. Our support team are available 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Purchasing & Shipping
1) Can I track my order?
The process is quick and fuss-free! Once you've placed your order, you'll receive a confirmation email from us and we'll also update you with the tracking details when your order has been shipped.
2) How long will it take for my order take to arrive?
We aim to process and dispatch all orders from our Sydney roastery within 1 business day and deliver to you within 5 business days. Please use your tracking details to keep an eye on delivery.
3) Can I change or cancel my order once I have placed it?
If you want to make a change, get it touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details as soon as possible and we'll try and help. Unfortunately, we're unable to cancel orders once they have left our Sydney warehouse.
4) Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within Australia.
5) How much is shipping?
Stanard shipping $8
Free shipping on all orders over $50
6) Can I change my delivery address?
To update your address details, get in touch at email@example.com
7) What payment methods do you accept?
We offer the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay, Apple Pay and Shop Pay
1) How does the recurring subscription and payment work?
Your first payment will be charged on the day you purchase your subscription, with subsequent payments followed on your chosen delivery schedule.
2) Can I suspend my subscription for a period of time without cancelling?
Yes, simply log into your account and place your subscription on hold. You can restart your subscription at any time.
3) Can I skip a delivery if I am away or have too much coffee at home?
Yes, you have the option to skip a delivery. Simply log into your account and choose the option to skip your next delivery. The subsequent delivery will process and be delivered as normal.
4) I'd like to increase or decrease the amount of coffee being delivered. How do I do this?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website chat. Our support team are available 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
5) How do I cancel my subscription?
Simply log in to your account and cancel your existing subscription.